Below you will find the most recent Greene School family update.
MAKE UP DAYS FOR 2012-2013 – Please note the additional instructional days in order to make up the days we have missed to date this year: Please note in your personal calendars. I will be generating a revised calendar in the next several weeks also.
· Friday, February 1, 2013 is currently a PD day – now a regular school day
· Friday, March 29, 2013 is currently a PD day – now a regular school day
· Thursday and Friday, June 20 and 21 are currently PD days –now regular school days – June 21 being the last day of school for students
· The teachers need to make up 3 PD days – Wednesday, June 24 – 26, 2013.
· Seniors would still graduate on Saturday, June 15, 2013 (Tentatively).
· Seniors current last day is Friday, June 7 (In RI seniors have to have 171 days of instruction), therefore I would recommend senior’s last day be Tuesday, June 11, 2013
On September 24th at 9:00am, Catherine Hellman Photography Studio will be at The Greene School to take Fall photos, which will go in our yearbook, as well as be used for our student's ID's.
Order forms have gone home, and students may bring their order form and money to their crew leader this week. Students are to wear GEAR for their pictures.